Here you may find some information about XYOM analyses.
Current XYOM analyses are organized in 5 categories:
- Machine learning (“Neuronal network“, see also “Multilayer Perceptron“)
For quick search, here is a small XYOM glossary
Input data are ASCII files located in either your computer hard disk or your Google drive. They must be entered in the correct input format (XYOM format = CLIC format).
- will be saved on your hard disk in the format of your choice (XYOM format, TPS format, CSV format, JSON formats).
- Alternatively, they can be saved in your Google drive (XYOM format).
BUG ALERT !
1. …on “Classification, Mahalanobis distances, HC”: PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE NAMES OF THE OTU, XYOM WRONGLY READS THEM WITHOUT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THEIR INTERNAL REARRANGEMENT BY THE TREE ALGORITHM.
2. … on “Miscellaneous, Working on data files, Concatenate, By Rows” : THE OUTPUT FILE MERGING TWO FILES OF PSEUDOLANDMARKS DOES NOT HAVE THE XYOM FORMAT
Probably fixed, please check.