|Features of the “CAP”
- CAP stands for “CyberAtlas of Phlebotominae” (Phlebotominae from Bolivia, Thailand, etc.).
- Atlas showing dissected, mounted parts of known sandflies (Diptera: Phlebotominae) from a given country. Main organs shown are head, mouth parts, wings, thorax, genitalia, together with an access to short epidemiological, taxonomic, systematic and geographic informations.
- Access is also given to a traditional morphometric data base: for each species, it is possible to see and save [flat file format] the corresponding measurements which are given in micras (mm/1000).
- Some help files showing sandfly anatomy.
- NOTE: Tutorial is in SPANISH. Working, but many files LACKING.