Last changes in XYOM
- September 2021 New MISCELLANEOUS analyses: PCA and Linear regression
- June 2020 Version II of XYOM is coming soon, more friendly and complete, less demanding to the user, etc.
- March 2020 Plotly not allowing the easy access it provided before. Next XYOM version will provide some editing tools.
- 24/02//2019 CLASSIFICATION, input variables = distances, analysis = HC: it is now open again to enter the names of the OTUs to build a tree.
- 24/02//2019 MISCELLANEOUS, WORKING WITH FILES, CONCATENATION: the output format has been improved (the first row – the comment – is now fixed to be just one row).